Enterprise sales Associate – NYC
Splacer is seeking a full-time Enterprise Sales Associate. This is an awesome opportunity to work at the core of Splacer’s business! The Sales Associate focuses on sales to companies and agencies doing all sorts of repeated events including company events, product launches, experiential marketing, PR events, pop ups, photo shoots and film shoots. The Sales associate is responsible for generating original leads and converting and maintaining leads through the website into successful events and building a pipeline through sales.
- The Sales Associate is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal.
- The Sales Associate is responsible for estimating the opportunity per vertical and per client, and allocating their time appropriately to hit monthly KPIs.
- The Sales Associate works on all aspects of the sales process while calling upon resources (mostly from the Sales Support team) to assist in developing sales materials, curating proposed spaces to fit the need, doing site visits, and booking of the event.
- The Sales Associate will be responsible for reaching both supply and demand monthly goals set forth in KPI’s.
- The Sales Associate reports all sales activities to keep management up to date on big sales opportunities, understanding the industries where there is significant success, and forecasting the revenue opportunity that can be brought in per month.
- Advises product team, space team, and Splacer management on customer needs that will help develop high growth products and services.
- Manages new customer experience by communicating clearly with the sales support team on the booking processes, and by managing customers expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful booking.
- Works with Account Management team to ensure customer satisfaction and service objectives are met.
- A college degree
- Sales and/or event experience a must
- A “people person,” who can communicate respectfully and efficiently with contacts through email and over the phone.
- Quick learner with attention to detail
- Driven and resourceful
- Past experience with startups a plus
- Passion for great space and design a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.